Get Fit of Die Mirin

Get Fit of Die Mirin

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Random Workout

 This week is considered as cheat week. Although I didn't follow the routine, but I am still doing Freeletics. I've challenged my self to do different type of workout this week just for fun. I even tried new workout such as Gaia, Hyperion and more. I'm able to practice my pistol squat and hopefully I am able to do the perfect form. I am back on schedule next week tho I wont be able to post my updates due to some problem. I hope by the end of week 8 I can see visible change in my body form. Yesterday I finished my Metis only in 11.02 minutes. You can see how big the difference between the time and how Freeletics had really changed me. I always encourage my self to try a harder workout. I love challenging my self. We are one big family and a family never leave and of their member behind. To those who want to start Freeletics I'd like to say congratulation because you had made a brave step forward. You are one step closer to your ultimate form.

Thank you, GOODNIGHT for the Asian, HAVE A NICE DAY for those who in the different timezone.

No comments:

Post a Comment