Get Fit of Die Mirin

Get Fit of Die Mirin

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Week 5 Review


Step Up The Hard Work!

           Week 5 is a bit slow in progress. My body is giving up. Although there are only 4 session in this week it is still difficult to perform well. I am pushing my self over my limit each time I carried out my exercise. This week I've workout are Hades, Iris, MAX Push Up + MAX Burpees.
What I've learned this week is to believe in your mind. My mind keep saying YES although my body says NO. I believe with high determination you're able to overcome and control your body. All you need to do is FOCUSING on what you had aim for. (my aim is to get lean by the end of 2015) Focusing on your aim is a great motivation for your self. To be honest, every weekend (rest day of workout) I always stand hours in front of the mirror looking at my self. Sometimes I got upset because of all the hard work I had done only show up a small change. I am sure you would feel the same when you had worked hard for few weeks but notice only a small change. Some people would choose to give up and quit which I hope none of us here will do that. No everyone can bulk up in short time, some may take years. The frustration I felt had been a great motivator for me to keep moving forward. Some people often ask "How long should I train to get the shape that I wanted so much? 3 months, 6 month, 9 months, 1 year, 2 years?" You won't know it unless you're willing to work for it. Besides, fitness is not only about having a good shape or look. Fitness is not only a daily routine, it is a lifestyle.

WEEK 5

Session 1: Hades : 41.32 minutes

Session 2: Iris : 42:30 minutes

Session 3: MAX Sit Up 77, MAX Burpees 44, MAX Sit Up 87

Session 4: Hades : 39.11 minutes

Good news, I am able to perform perfect burpess although I still need to control my breathing.
Mountain Climber 100 reps x 5 round = 500 climber. A great personal achievement for myself. Performing 30 climber is not even easy for me.

I'll be updating on week 6 review on next weekend.
P/S Belly fat and Side Belly fat is vey stubborn and annoying.

 

"Love the body you're having right now while you're working for the new one" 

No comments:

Post a Comment