Get Fit of Die Mirin

Get Fit of Die Mirin

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Intro

INTRODUCTION.


I am 19 years old and determined to change my body from fat to shredded. I've been overweight for the past 4 years. 84Kg (185Lbs). Living as an overweight person is very frustrating. I don't have self confidence, I can't do things that I wanted to. Therefore, I decided it's time to turn the table. I searched in YouTube for body transformation motivation. There I found Freeletics. 15 weeks body transformation. Is it possible? After I saw Arne's transformation I was motivated to make a change. If he can I can do it too. I chosen Cardio & Strength routine so I will be able to change from overweight to ripped :D. I'll try share my updates each week. Best of luck. Let's make a change together.

Freeletics.

Freeletics is a sport that requires high-intensity workout. All workout are for bodyweight only. It can be trained anywhere that suits you. It also can be done at home. Freeletics can be trained both alone or in group.

 

                                                                         " COMMIT AND DON'T EVER QUIT "

ref;
Cardio & Strength
Arne's Transformation

No comments:

Post a Comment