Get Fit of Die Mirin

Get Fit of Die Mirin

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Week 2 Session 3

Week 2 Session 3


The moment I've been waiting for. Aphrodite is here. I am aiming to beat my last time record, 47:31 minutes. Consist of 3 exercise. 150 total repetition divided into 5 round.

Workout Name: Aphrodite

Name/Rounds            Round 1        Round 2        Round 3        Round 4        Round 5

Burpee                           50                  40                30                    20                 10

Squat                             50                  40                30                    20                 10

Sit Up                            50                  40                30                    20                 10


Total Time Taken to finish Aphrodite: 41:46 minutes


After doing the final round I feel proud to myself because I was able to complete the workout in time.
As you can see I had achieved new PB for Aphrodite. Last time was 47:31 minutes. I finished 5 minutes earlier. I can't wait for my next Aphrodite session to set a new PB.



" Legs, one day you'll thank me for doing this  "

No comments:

Post a Comment