Get Fit of Die Mirin

Get Fit of Die Mirin

Monday, September 14, 2015

Week #1 Session #1


WEEK 1 SESSION 1 : VENUS

Hey guys, it's my first week and first day on Freeletics. Today workout is Venus.

Workout name : Venus

Names/Rounds            Round 1        Round 2        Round 3        Round 4

Push Up                          50                   50                  50                 50

Jackknife                        20                   20                  20                 20

Deep Squat                    50                   50                   50                 50


Result:Times( Minutes )

Names/Round            Round 1        Round 2        Round 3        Round 4

Push Up                       5.23               5.33               6.09              6.30

Jackknife                     1.59               1.55                1.53              1.57

Deep Squat                  2.30               2.16                2.23              2.33




     As you can see, my result are in a bad shape(my opinion). I am hoping for better result for the next Venus workout. I can feel sore on my shoulder but I think it's for my own good. I'll try to publish a new post each time I finished my session.

Best of Luck!

 

                                                                                                    " Go Hard or Go Home "

No comments:

Post a Comment