Get Fit of Die Mirin

Get Fit of Die Mirin

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Week 2 Session 1 and 2

Week 2 Session 1 & 2


Session 1

The workout for session 1 in week 2 is Artemis. Artemis workout is design to crush your arm, shoulder and chest. It has 4 type of exercise.

Workout Name: Artemis

Name/Round            Round 1

Burpees                    50

Pull Up                     50

Push Up                   100

Squats                      150

Burpees                    50


This is the first time I'm doing Artemis and I took a long time to finish it. My total workout time is 48:11 minutes. My aim is to do 50 "correct" pull up. I m a bit upset because I only manage to do 24 "correct" pull up. I hope I can do better next time and able to finish this workout faster than before.





Session 2

Session 2 workout is Metis. Metis workout is an exercise to crush your legs. There are 3 exercise in Metis. This workout has three round, no mandatory rest between round so try not to spend much time resting.

Workout Name: Metis

Name/Round            Round 1        Round 2        Round 3

Burpees                        10                  25                 10

Climbers                      10                 25                  10

High Jump                   10                  25                  10


 Simple? Never underestimate Metis. It will crush your leg. I was aiming 12 minutes for my first try. I was 56 second off my target. I finished this workout in 12:56 minutes. I can't wait for my next Metis workout. I feel confident to finish my next Metis faster than this time. I'll be off for my session 3 workout after this. Stay Fit guys!

 

 

"You will never know your limit unless you push yourself to them"


No comments:

Post a Comment