Get Fit of Die Mirin

Get Fit of Die Mirin

Friday, September 18, 2015

Week 1 Session 4

WEEK 1 SESSION 4

I was suppose to post this yesterday but I didn't have a time. Session 4 workout is simple. It is Squat MAX. The aim is to do as many squat as you can in 300 second or 5 minutes.

Workout Name : Squat MAX

Name/Round            Round 1



Squat MAX              Do as many as you can in 300 second.



Result: Reps.


Name/Round            Round 1


Squat MAX                 125





After finishing my 300 second I added some other workout just for fun because the workout is to short. I added Sit Up, Leg Lever, and Push Up. You can add your own workout if you want to.


                                                          " Your sweat is the FAT crying! "


No comments:

Post a Comment